Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shopping

I went shopping tonight :) I just love saving money. I got formula for 4.97 & 4.99 per can to resell, Thanks to coupons & checks :) I saved lots of money tonight and will list the formula for resale tomorrow! We also bought the new Barbie movie. The girls said they wanted it as a reward but I said that wouldn't be fair to JR. He said on know that was alright because he bought himself a pack of gum. So I told the girls they could buy it and walking out the door, I hear the kids arguing. Jr is mad because it wasn't fair that the girls got rewarded (never mind he said he didn't mind, that meant he did mind *rolling eyes*), Meme was mad because she wanted something different which in turn made Abby mad because she didn't get to "pick" anything out. Please people...I wish I could make everyone happy. So I said fine it's going back to the store, then Ariel started crying, real tears. Daddy put the kibosh to the mess and said..."We are the parents...what we say goes...if you don't like it go lay in your bed while the movie is playing..." GO DADDY! Score 1. And he took us for 39 cent ice cream cones at McDonald's, yum. Everyone seemed a bit happier then. So all in all it was a good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment