Thursday, September 24, 2009

On my mind...

Abortion and Miscarriages are on my mind lately. I am so confused as to how a mother that M/Cies at 4-5 weeks or more can realize that she has just lost a life but yet a woman that has an abortion just took out the trash, so to speak. How can it be a child to one and a mass of tissue to another? There is a right answer here. I'll let you figure it out. When is a baby a baby? Is it when a child is viable as some would say? Then I say to you, my 3 year old is not a child for she needs to be feed, clothed, schooled exc... she cannot care for herself. Well she can breathe and her body functions are normal but if I don't feed her she will then die. Our children are dependant upon us for EVERYTHING! From the first stages of pregnancy to when they are expecting there own children. I still need my dad to do things for me...to care for me.... to love me.... I'm glad he wasn't pro-choice. I searched online for miscarriage pictures. I wanted to see what a baby looked like in the early stages of miscarriage. This is what I found
http://www.jillstanek.com/archives/2007/03/bethanys_baby.html
I linked it so you wouldn't have to read the story or view the pictures. Warning*** a picture of a 5-6 week old baby that was miscarried. How precious, and I ask you, if a baby looks like that at 5-6 weeks (most women don't even know they are pregnant yet) what does it look like when a woman goes in for an abortion? You see the pictures...is that not a baby? Is that just some tissue? How is that a baby but to a person that is pro-choice that is no more then a tissue piece. I can go on and on but people who are pro-choice do not care if its a baby or not, they are selfish people only doing what they want. They know there excuses are just that EXCUSES, but alas they do not care. They aren't "ready " for a baby, then they can't go out and party...and the list goes on and on. I love the biggest saying pro-choice throw out "what if a woman gets pregnant from a rape?" Less then 1% of rape victims get pregnant. That poor girl has been hurt already, do you really think that killing and innocent child will help her more? No it makes a horrible experience even worse. Abortion wrecks a woman, wrecks a nation and destroys a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment