Friday, April 24, 2009

*Sigh* Abby

Everyone knows I am way to busy to wear Mascara. Once in a while when I need a pick me up I will dig out my little make-up bag under the sink with my 50 year old make-up in it. Yes, it really is close to 50 years old, I can't remember the last time that I bought make-up. It literally has to be dug out so I have no idea how this could have happened but only Abby. Seriously that child is really teaching me patence. And God Laughs..... I was diligently working, well ok, playing on my computer when Meme came running, "Abby, Abby, Mommy come quick" she was shouting. Ofcourse, I don't panic, I calmly ask whats wrong. She was just catching her breathe when Abby comes sauntering down the stairs and I notice, She is wearing mascara. I totally can't keep a straight face, I mean, how on earth am I supposed to be mad at her? Its just like the time she thought my pads were stickers, but that is another story. So I just laugh and laugh and finally take pictures. This is what I saw...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. hey - that looks like after Im done with my mascara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah and it looks like me after a rough night ;)

    ReplyDelete