Monday, April 20, 2009

Funny Funny!

Little Abby is my "Devil child", she is always getting into trouble. She is terribly mischevious! The other day everyone was out enjoying this awesome NY weather we just had and I counted heads (as I frequently do these days). Abby was missing. I don't get to worried, I'm not usually one of those moms that goes into a panic right away, so I asked Meme where Abby was. She started looking down the back hill and I started calling her. When Meme didn't find her, I walked inside and went to the bathroom. Then I asked Ariel, who was in her room, if she knew where Abby was. She said yes Abby was in her room. We took a quick look in the girls room but no Abby. Ariel was sure she was there a minute ago, now I was getting a little nervious. Ariel then proceeded to tell me that Abby had come into there room carrying a 5lb bag of shredded cheese and hid it under her pillow. Sure enough Ariel pulled out the bag of cheese and handed it to me. I walked out of the room, in search of my missing child, and checked in my room. Guess who was hiding in there. Yup, Abby. The little mischevious grin on her face....

No comments:

Post a Comment