Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm ADDICTED, I mean really how many cloth diapers does it take to cover a babies butt??? I am totally obsessed!!! I have multiple Bumgenius (oh around 20+), and some new ones hidden (special Easter colors ya know) a few odds and ends and then the love of my life Goodmamas! I own a bunch of them, stalk the goodmama site, trade diapers and wish I had some of the hard to find prints. I am so insane, who takes pictures of their favorite dipes? Me. Who takes pictures of their diapers hanging on the clothes line? Me. Who takes pictures of their child just because they have a cute diaper on their butt? Me. And further more who pays high prices for a stupid diaper because they like the print? ME ME ME! ***Sigh*** Hello, My name is Melissa and I'm addicted to buying cute diapers and putting them on my baby's butt. Now here are some pictures for you...

My hidden ones...shhhh
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Drying on the line, whoo-hoo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And my most expensive diaper, no I'm not tell how much I spent on it, yes Arthur knows, LOL
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment