Monday, November 21, 2011

God Still works miracles!

Some of you may know that a few months ago we packed up our camper & moved from NY to NC. We have been living in our camper, all the while God has provided. I was starting to get a little down the other day. Just struggling financially (its alot of $$ paying for a house & living somewhere else) & not being able to bake & do normal stuff I do at the house, like laundry. Its a whole HUGE process & it costs alot with 8 people & 1 in cloth. Anyways, we got denied from our bank to get a lower interest rate on our home. They said Art's credit was too low (500's) & there were multiple delinquencies,(This was from NBT, a total Lie, becuase they don't want to lend, can't say that I blame them with tons of people in Schoharie County leaving their homes becuase they didn't have flood insurance, can't blame those people either). Well I flipped out becuase we just had our credt pulled & it was in the 700's & no issues AT.ALL. So I pulled everyone of our reports & paid for DH's credit score. NBT bank TOTALLY LIED! His creidt score is lowest score 649 & highest 769 so they were totally off. I got them from equifax, experian & transunion. I called her back & told her that they were lieing & said we are going to find someone different since they didn't want to lend to us. She causually said ok. That really got me discouraged & I was talking to Art & told him that I wished God would show us if he really wants us here or not becuase we can't afford it much longer. I told him I just want God to clearly show us. You know what a miracle happened. Saturday the Pastor of our chuch called, he said someone in the church had a house for us, they want us to live in it Rent FREE for the entire winter. That will save us 400$ a month that we are paying the campground & the best part!!!! I will live in a house again!!!!!!! I am so excited. Thanks for thinking of us (some of you have messaged me to encorage me & some of you have sent little things our way & some of you have provided vital information that we needed for the move) & thanks for all your prayers. I am sad a little that I doubted God's provision, but I am ever so happy that He saw fit to let me know where He wants me. Lots of my friends & family are & were judgemental. It was a quick desicion & we left NY fast, but there is no doubt in my mind where God wants me & my family to be. Its here in this wonderful Loving church. From the time we set foot in this church (Tabernacle) we have known God's love through even just the words from this church family. We have been correctly fed from the Holy Bible, convicted by the Scriptures & even have had our heart heal from many years of hurt. Now once again God has shown a light on our path. Praise Him for His goodness! Thank you God for being You! Thank you Pastor & Candace, Pastor & Becky Utley & all of the wonderful people at Tabernacle Baptist Church! Yes God is GOOD ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Missy

    What an awesome blessing. I am so happy for you guys. I know you are going to love being in a house again and being able to have room to move and room to bake!!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete