Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And the story of my life goes on, LOL

Last night I was in the hospital! Yup, what a ride. Yesterday I got over zealous and decided that I needed to get off my fat butt and get some exercise, so I thought I would push mow. It started out that I was going to just push mow the front of the house but it looked so darn good that I mowed more and more and more until I had push mowed almost 3/4's of our whole lawn. I was tired a little but I had taken lots of breaks and stayed well hydrated, I know I'm out of shape. After I stopped mowing I had flutters under my breastbone, had a hard time breathing and a ton of pressure on my chest. No pain anywhere but it made me nervous so I called the Dr.'s office and they told me I needed to got to the ER. Well it turns out after 3 hours in the ER and a HORRID drink of Lanicane & Malox that I have extreme Acid Reflux and I had overexerted myself. My male nurse told me I just did this so hubby mows from now on, lol. The funny thing is we have a riding mower in very good running condition but I was to anxious to get my rear in gear. Now I have to be on a diet, YAY. No tea, decaf or caf, it's a total no no. Goodbye to most of my loved food. Maybe now I'll lose some weight, NOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment